Are you interested in a job in the security field? At Professional Security and Centurion Security, we have a variety of opportunities for unarmed and armed security professionals in the Fort Smith metropolitan area and Northwest Arkansas.
In Arkansas, an applicant for a security officer’s license must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Not found guilty of or pleaded guilty or nolo contendere (no contest) to: a felony; Class A misdemeanor; a crime involving an act of violence; or any crime involving moral turpitude; in any court in the State of Arkansas for which a pardon has not been granted.
- Not found guilty of or pleaded guilty or nolo contendere to: a felony; Class A misdemeanor or an offense of a comparable level; crime involving an act of violence; or any crime involving moral turpitude in any court in another state for which a pardon has not been granted.
- Not been declared by any court of competent jurisdiction incompetent by reason of mental defect or disease and not have been restored.
- Not be suffering from habitual drunkenness or from narcotics addiction or dependence.
- Not have been discharged from the armed services of the United States under other than honorable conditions.
- Be of good moral character.
- Be in compliance with any other reasonable qualifications that the board may fix by rule.
Note: The Arkansas Board of Private Investigators and Private Security Agencies, may waive one or more requirements.
For more information about career opportunities, call (479) 785-9333 or send us an e-mail.